Front-End Engineer Lead
As a Front End Lead Engineer, you will play a critical role in the architecture and implementation of the products. You will be asked to technically lead and mentor the front-end development team for best practices. As the Front End Lead Engineer, you will also work closely with the UI/UX team and build a fast and enjoyable user experience with the most modern technology stack. You will be using tools like AWS Kinesis, React, Node, Grails, and more!
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $110-120K (based on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with product owners, designers, and engineering team to build the software product
* Create developer tools to increase customer experience and productivity
* Mentor, educate, and support the team around you
* Create CSS that are consistent across all products and platforms
* Work closely with UI designers and maintain UI standards
* Architect the front-end technology stack from design, implementation, monitoring, and testing infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
* Understanding of SQL and best practices
* Proficient with React and Redux
* Experience with Goovy, Spring, or other JVM language
* Knowledge of AWS Kinesis
* Must have great communication skills
* Passionate about technology, eager to learn, and want to build your own innovative products
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* 401K plan
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.