The race to own the future of TV is intensifying with Digital Streaming becoming the new norm. I read a statistic this week that over 75% of viewers now watch TV via streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime, with organisations like Disney (with their Disney+ service) and even DC Comics getting in on the act.
This organisation are currently riding that wave, established for around 4 years now and making huge amounts of noise in the Digital Streaming space. They are innovating, they are growing and they are taking the Digital Media space by storm.
And guess what... they are also recruiting.
What they are recruiting for is pretty hybrid... essentially a Project Implementation Manager with a proven background encompassing technical delivery, business analysis and product management. The organisation are in the process of launching a new AI/Chat Bot service aimed at improving the overall 'customer experience' piece. You will be part of a new centre of excellence, ensuring that projects are implemented both within budget and the agreed timescales with an overriding focus on providing a high-level of customer service to their subscribers.
Your role will see you manage all of their AI and Chat Bot projects throughout the full project lifecycle, from initial planning to implementation. You will work closely with their technical teams, acting as the primary POC for their AI/Chat Bot projects , anticipating risks, issues and ensuring any challenges are addressed.
Your role will also be hugely stakeholder-facing, focusing on relationship management right up to c-level. You will be given the autonomy to drive standards and will be tasked with developing and refining the implementation methodology on scope, goals, deliverables, reporting resource and project governance.
But enough about them and enough about the role... this ad is all about you after all and specifically, what you'll need to bring to the table in order to apply:
- Proven commercial experience working in an implementation-focused role (e.g. new features, operations, tools).
- Commercial experience working in a project management and delivery capacity, including an understanding of both the full delivery lifecycle and delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, PRINCE2).
- Proven experience working in a BA capacity including requirements gathering, producing high-level technical documentation and requirements analysis.
- Experience delivering technical software projects across a range of technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Azure, AWS, Java).
- Proven commercial experience (ideally 2+ years) working with Artificial Intelligence (AI), RPA and Chat Bots. Having a background working in either the Digital Streaming and/or Media space would be a huge benefit.
- Proven stakeholder-facing skills including the ability to engage with c-level stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
In return, you'll benefit from joining a rapidly expanding organisation in a huge growth area and the opportunity is pretty simple in all honesty... progression, progression and did I mention progression? On top of that, you will get the chance to join a great organisation with a genuinely great company culture so if you'd like to learn more then reach out via the following:Mobile:
0191 338 7540Email:
'Liam Haghighat'Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully GDPR compliant.