Senior DevOps Consultant
* Location: Sydney
* Permanent Roles
A great opportunity for enthusiastic and versatile consultant to work in a dynamic team in the Sydney CBD. Great culture, supportive environment, desirable salary and benefits.
Currently looking for a candidate with a good balance of technical and consulting experience.
For the technical side, they will come from/have experience with:
* 5+ years' experience in IT
* 2+ years AWS (Azure, GCP etc)
* 3+ years DevOps (Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA, Git, CI/CD etc)
* SDLC & Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe).
* Experience in Scripting such as JAVA, Node js, Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby etc
For the non-technical side I am looking for Consultants who can/been involved in:
* Identify Pain-points with Stakeholders
* Running workshops with stakeholders
* Talk Clients through the Transformation of the project
* Designing and presenting transformation road maps
* Talk them through the Road map and Milestones
* Help shape the project and then move into the delivery part and drive it forward
* Involved in handover and delivery
* Proven experience in being a trusted client advisor - provided recommendations, developed road maps, and developed processes to measure business benefits.
* Automation experience across all areas of the value chain of software and into production environments
* Leadership experience managing teams across multiple geographies and organisations
You will be responsible for implementation of road maps for business process analysis, data analysis, diagnosis of gaps, business requirements and functional definitions, best practices application, meeting facilitation, and contributes to project planning. You are expected to contribute to solution building for the client and practice. Should be able to handle higher scale and complexity and proactive in client interactions.
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on +61 2 8319 2297.
To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call me +61 2 8319 2297 today.
We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. As part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group, we've worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.