My client is seeking an experienced Devops Engineer to build and operate their CI/CD pipelines and container/orchestration platform. This person will work hand in hand with software development, QA, and product in order to deliver high quality applications and software. This is a REMOTE position as the company is looking to expand their west coast presence. Interviews happening immediately!
Role & Responsibility
* Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Drone, Spinnaker
* Automate manually performed tasks using code
* Maintain Kubernetes clusters and other resources
* Work with app developers to ensure maximum performance and scalability
* Participate on an on-call rotation
* Understand and implement new ideas and technologies
* 3+ years doing DevOps, Agile processes and automation
* 3+ years using AWS, Azure or other cloud providers
* Ability to pinpoint areas of improvement and build upon them
* Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Experience integrating services using REST API's
* Strong Linux skills
* AWS Certifications are a plus!
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.