Are you a Data scientist that is; Driven by success, motivated to learn as much as possible, excited by the latest technologies such as AI, Machine learning, Blockchain and IoT?
There's a pretty big company in Stockholm that could use someone of your skills!
This company started off pretty small, and is now a global phenomenon. With a strong focus on company culture, every single one of their employees (That they proudly retain for years!), receives a personalised pathway to encourage their own growth and development.
If you have:
* Relevant experience in Data Engineering
* Experience in writing Python code (essential)
* Experience in putting applications / pipelines into production at scale
* Experience in running/managing engineering projects end-to-end - experience with software engineering practices
* Experience of using big data processing technologies, for example, Hadoop, Spark
* Experience in code management and deployment (code quality, deployments, CICD, etc.)
* Detailed understanding of the data storage and pipelining landscape
* Experience doing data analysis using SQL
* Experience of conducting analytics with large structured and unstructured data sets
* Experience of using cloud based technologies, for example, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Knowledge of the importance of managing personal data securely and the techniques and processes required to ensure authorised usage
* Ability to apply analytical and structured thinking to resolve programming problems
Apply below, Or email S.Wilkinson@Jeffersonfrank.com for more information!