Associate QA Engineer in San Diego, CA
Associate QA Engineer - on-site - $80,000-$90,000 - Permanent
Who we are:
We provide Data solutions for some of the most data-reliant companies in the world. Our company is growing rapidly so we are searching for the best candidates to join our team.
You will be monitoring all stages of software development and identifying/resolving issues. We are looking for someone that can create test plans, develop, conduct and debug tests, track QA metrics and work with developers to ensure high-quality solutions for our customers.
* Create detailed test plans and cases
* Develop automated test cases using Selenium and other methodologies
* Execute test cases and test scripts
* Evaluate test results, report and resolve
* Provide customer support and real-time solutions
* 0-2 years related exp. in software QA testing
* Bachelor's degree in C.S. or equivalent exp.
* Proficiency in a programming language (preferably Java)
* Relational Database Systems (preferably MySQL)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sameen Qureshi at email@example.com to begin your application process with your resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!