A large client with over 800 clients is seeking a Cloud Engineer with strong DevOps skills to support product migration into the AWS by automating the infrastructure, terraform, containerization, and cloud nostic.
* Assist with migration to product migration to AWS
* Working with engineering team to make it cloud native
* Build CD pipeline
* Create, monitor, and automate deployment to production
* Ability to be in office 60% a month (3 days a week)
* Competitive Benefits
* Expertise in AWS
* S3, EC2, ECS, VPS
* Automation Scripting knowledge - Lambda
* Containerization - kubernetes & docker
* Doesn't wait for directions - self starter
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.