Software Engineer, DevSecOps - $125,000 - $190,000 - San Francisco
Eager to work in a company where everyone has an equal say, and your ideas are heard and considered? This is a company that pride's themselves in a strong collaborative environment, and is looking for a DevSecOps Software Engineer who really gets the DevOps mindset and looks at is at practice and not a service. If this is you, apply now!
* Hard Requirements: CI/CD pipeline work, Terraform, CloudFormation, container experience w/ Docker
* Years' experience: super senior- 7+ years exposure
* Preferred Skills: Security, IAM, Networking, WatchTower, Security groups, Inspector
* Have been in software space previously
* Python, Boto would be great for custom scripts
* Write Lambda scripts
* Strong in core DevOps (automation, CI/CD, reducing friction in the engineering environment) and Security Space
* Life sciences experience is a huge nice to have - should at least be interested in this
* No senior titles - someone really hung up on this will not fit into the culture
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS/Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS/Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS/Azure market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/Azure jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.