My client is searching for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer who can bring a bright attitude and determination to the workplace. They are moving fast so apply asap!
In this role, you will be:
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for areas of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Deliver quality work on defined tasks with little oversight and direction.
Build and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Contribute to development of core team deliverables such as integrations, portal modules, business process automation, and bug fixes
- Establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops). Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Designing and directing all aspects of Continuous Delivery implementation on Accenture IT systems build or application support projects.
You will need familiarity with the standard DevOps tools like Ant, Maven, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins DSL or Groovy, etc.