DEVOPS ENGINEER - 65K - LONDON - PERMANENT - FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Want to be part of the one of the UK's most exciting projects in DevOps Engineering?
Jefferson Frank are currently representing a reputable exciting consultancy service who built their ethos on putting their employees first.
As an Engineer you'll be collaborating the design of next generation software and tools using a range of cutting edge technology and AWS services including Docker, alongside a number of other like minded global engineers, with the aim of building new unique packages in London.
Roles & Responsibility's
* Develop and maintain shared frameworks and libraries.
* Act as a developer advocate promoting shared technology and automation capabilities.
* Architecture, configuration, performance tuning and management of AWS services
* Resolution of infrastructure and application-related production outages
* Passionate about DevOps Engineering and developing shared frameworks in building automation tools on a AWS infrastructure.
Key Skills and Technology's
* AWS - Docker, ECS
* JIRA, GitHub and CI tools
* A highly competitive starting salary of up to £70,000
* Multidimensional benefit package including private health care, well being cover, discounted gym membership, and life insurance.
* Flexible working hours that suit you
* Flexible 25 day Holiday Plan (plus bank holidays)
* Entry into the company stock option scheme
* Choice of MacBook, Windows or Linux and Tablet
* Pension Plan
* Regular Cash Awards
* Nice and spacious office with unlimited (and decent) coffee and organic fruit
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if your ambitious and feel you have the relevant skills for this role, get fast-tracked by us NOW, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01914060301.
AWS, DevOps, Cloud, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps Engineer, Junior DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, London, Greater London