I am currently looking for a AWS Hybrid Cloud Engineer to work for a client of mine in the finance. They provide resources, and cloud-based solutions. You will receive great benefits and a competitive salary. Their team is growing and needing to expand more than ever. Join a wonderful team with a great culture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop application design and/or design IT infrastructure components
- Troubleshoot, debug application(s) and/or IT infrastructure component(s)
- Building Innovative Next-Gen Infrastructure solutions for Hybrid Cloud platform involving On-Prem Private cloud integrating with Public Cloud
- Experience in designing and building Software Defined Infrastructure solutions
- VMware Private Cloud software stack experience involving NSX, VSAN, VRealize Suite of products like VRA, VRO
- Strong automation and orchestration experience with technologies like Puppet, Ansible
- AWS certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call me at 813-437-6887 (ext. 6887).
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Engineer recruitment, advertising more Developer roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Darius Mack/ Cloud/ Engineering/ Network/ AWS/ Hybrid Cloud/ VMware/ NSX/ Non-Core Technologies/