Senior DevOps Engineer / Cloud Native Software Engineer
International DevOps Consulting Company
*Design, Create, Analyse, Automate*
Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Rotterdam
The company distinguishes from other players on the market as it is rapidly expanding internationally and has already established a strong name in the DevOps field. They have their own advanced DevOps platform that conquered the Nordics and as an international consulting company, now they are in Amsterdam with only one goal, to repeat the success story and monopolise the DevOps marker in Benelux. With 100+ projects every year, 97% customer satisfaction, 22 million euros turnover, 7 offices in 4 countries and 260 professionals in their disposal, that's going to be an interesting and fun journey! They are partners with great names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Puppet, and they have big clients in industries like banking, telecommunications, manufacturing, transportation, and media.
Their vision is to create world-class solutions to achieve customer satisfaction and make product creation fun again!
The Amsterdam office has opened recently and they are seeking experienced professionals who are talented, motivated and driven to succeed. You will actively participate in setting the foundations of the office and guiding the company culture. They have their own DevOps product, which you will actively work with, maintain and develop. This is an especially valuable long-term investment in your career as you will be one of the main leaders of the Amsterdam office; more than that, with the expansion of the company, you will get the opportunity to achieve a very high position in a relatively short time span.
You get the opportunity to act on a national and international level, thereby to combine work and travel! The projects last usually from 4 months until 2 years and there is a ton of flexibility with what you will choose to work and where.
More reasons why would you like to work there? Simple, because of their tested strategy that has led to a 40% increase in Operation and Support. They increase the employee's satisfaction and let the developers to focus to work that brings value for the business instead of doing tooling-related integrations and support that wastes their time. "Make product creation fun again!"
Who you are
* You have advanced programming skills with Java;
* Either you have a background as a Java Developer or you're a DevOps Engineer who uses Java extensively, both profiles are welcome.
* You are experienced withDevOps and Cloud;
* Jenkins CI/CD or Git CI/CD
* AWS or Azure or OpenStack
* Deployment tools like Chef or Ansible or Puppet
* You like working with the Agile methodology and you are a team player, able to motivate the team and take the company forwards;
* You are Fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch.
What they offer
* A great salary and additional benefits, tailored to your skills and experience;
* Pension Scheme, Travel Allowance, Laptop;
* Possibility to work one day from home;
* Multiple innovative and challenging projects from several clients and fields, in the Netherlands or some other of their 7 offices in Europe;
* Flexibility to work the way it fits you better, in a great environment and culture where you can add value and make a difference;
* Endless opportunities to develop your skills and expertise, with many certified trainings, internal projects and know-how knowledge sharing sessions;
* Big company incentives on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis with international travels, party events and very fun activities.
Jefferson Frank, brand of the Frank Group, is the AWS and DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS and DevOps professionals on the planet. Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, today for this and all the other opportunities we have in the entire Benelux!
Contact Name: Pavlos Diamantopoulos
Email Address: email@example.com