1 DEVOPS/INFASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. With us, you will be building a future where sending payments is as simple as sending a text message. We have redesigned payments from the ground up with a mission to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. With an issue like this, we have put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
* Spearhead major infrastructure, devops, reliability, and security initiatives
* Oversee PCI compliance and coordinate quarterly, and operations
* Defend and maintain from external threats
* Build tools to deploy and operate applications
* Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack, from network and OS to Applications
* Authorization to work in the US
* 4+ years of professional experience independent and self driven
* Experience with operations, maintenance, site reliability engineering, and security
* Experience in operating and maintaining AWS infrastructure Experience with Terraform, Bash, Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Linux at Scale
* Experience with highly secure systems advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, web application security, and HTTP/HTTPS
* Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
* Willing to do security compliance (PCI-DSS, Auditing)
* Located in or willing to relocate
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or
call me at 480-530-2033 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy