Sr. Applications/App Engineer / Slicon Valley, CA / $130000-175000+++
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now. ***PLEASE READ FIRST AND APPLY BY EMAIL***Role description
Responsible for applications for mobile devices. The person in this position will work with the rest of the engineering team and across functional teams to design, develop, test and support the company's products and services.This role's responsibilities include:
- Building a strong understanding of software engineering processes, coming up to speed on relevant technologies and tools
- Working with product and UX teams to define UI layout and requirements
- Design, implementation, test and deployment of assigned applications
- Documentation of software architecture and effective communication with other team members on API specifications / software interfaces
- Providing reasonable time estimates and strive to meet all milestones
- Proactive evaluation of new technologies and tools to improve engineering processes, and technical recommendations on alternate choices in design and implementation
At least 5 years experience in software engineering with direct responsibilities for parts of a product, including software design, development, documentation, testing, and release lifecycle. At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Professional Skills & Technologies
Data Structures and Algorithms Distributed Computing and IPCs Networking: HTTP, gRPC, etc.
Languages: Objective C, Swift
Tools & Technologies: Xcode, Jira, Git, etc.
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6908
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.