Systems Operations (SysOps) Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer
* Location: Sydney
* Permanent Role
An international technology company is making the move into Australia after having enjoyed huge success abroad. This firm has experienced great funding, success, is in "Pre-IPO" status, with the opportunity for equity down the line. A great working, start up environment they are seeking people with initiative and a hands-on attitude, not afraid to work, and who believe in the product. This role carries with it a great opportunity for the right candidate to join this rapidly growing organisation and be one of the pioneers of its expansion into Australia.
* End-user support which includes: VPN connectivity, Wi-Fi, end user applications or hardware, operating system, network printing
* Internal infrastructure availability (Firewalls, VPN, Wi-Fi, fibre backhaul, routers, etc.)
* Timely response and daily system monitoring
* Critical platform backup
* Operational and security system upgrades
* Assessment of application logs
* IT related equipment installation and testing
* Firewall policy management and VPN service
* Wiki ownership which includes IT policies manuals and technical documentation
* Management of user accounts on internal admin platforms
* Management of third party clients
* 3+ years' of experience in an Engineer / System Administration or similar role
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other relevant accolades
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work across multiple stakeholders
* Ability to take up ownership of various projects and work
* Managing multiple clients
* Windows OS and LINUX (Troubleshooting, Installation etc.)
* VPN Administration
* Firewall Administration (Fortigate etc.)
* Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
Bonus points for experience or knowledge in:
* Network Administration (routing configuration, subnetting etc.)
* DevOps and Automation
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on +61 2 8319 2297.
To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call me +61 2 8319 2297 today.
We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. As part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group, we've worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.