* Location: Melbourne CBD
* Permanent Role
* Salary: $120,000-150,000 + Super + Benefits
You will be joining a team of high performing engineers and other professionals who are passionate about solving complex problems and focused on delivering innovative solutions to clients. A great opportunity for an experienced AWS & DevOps Engineer working with Python Development
We're currently seeking an experienced AWS Engineer to work as part of a team and has highly capable IT operations team. Responsible from development and automation background, this team is energetic and engaging in a solutions focused environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills across the following:
* Hands-on experience with AWS Services or Google Cloud Platform (build and run)
* Experience developing
* Experience in DevOps within CI/CD such as Ansible/ Jenkins/Chef/ Puppet
* Deploying automation tools with Open shift, Kubernetes and Docker
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Banking finance background is a plus
* A good sense of humour
* A drive for continuous learning and self-improvement
What are we looking for?
* Senior Engineer who regard client experience above everything else and continually strive for excellence with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
* We are looking for people who are passionate about IT and dedicated in their pursuit of knowledge
* We are looking for Engineers who are agile and flexible in their thinking, who will flourish within the supportive team environment here.
* Automate internal and external processes
* People who communicate well and show integrity in everything they do
* Engaging with Development and engineering teams.
I welcome all applicants for this.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on 03-86580782