* Location: Sydney
* Permanent Role
A great opportunity for enthusiastic and versatile consultant to work in a dynamic team in the Sydney CBD. Great culture, supportive environment, desirable salary and benefits. You will be responsible for implementation of road maps for business process analysis, data analysis, diagnosis of gaps, business requirements and functional definitions, best practices application, meeting facilitation, and contributes to project planning. You are expected to contribute to solution building for the client and practice. Should be able to handle higher scale and complexity and proactive in client interactions.
* 5+ years' experience in IT with 3+ years of hands-on DevOps experience
* Proven high performance with consulting experience ideally gained in a professional consulting environment is PARAMOUNT
* Ability to deliver high quality engineering practices, guidance and advice across the SDLC and into production environments
* Proven experience in being a trusted client advisor - provided recommendations, developed road maps, and developed processes to measure business benefits.
* Automation experience across all areas of the value chain of software and into production environments
* Leadership experience managing teams across multiple geographies and organisations
* Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or SAFe
* DevOps tools such as - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity, Artifactory etc.
* Experience automating across all areas of the value chain of software and into production environments using tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
* Expertise in Container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like Kubernetes
* Good understanding of Agile and DevOps ways of working - CI/CD pipeline, Software defined infra, App and Infra monitoring, test data management
* Experience in Scripting such as JAVA, Node js, Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby etc
* Hands-on experience with Virtualization Technologies VM's and Docker containers and Confluence, JIRA and DevOps tools.
* Strong Developer / Programming background across various environments including AWS / Azure Services, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Cloud recruitment, advertising more AWS & Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Cloud Partners & End Users throughout Australia. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Cloud jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services or MS Azure candidates that are considering a new career either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and Cloud jobs that are available I can be contacted on +61 2 8319 2297.
To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call me +61 2 8319 2297 today.