The company considers itself a knowledge home for innovative and determined IT consultants and clients. Their aim is to create the best services by working with creativity and desire to produce and maintain an IT ecosystem for their clients, adding value and accelerating organizations in a fast evolving world.
Everyone in the company is unique and it is shown in everything they do. They offer very favourable working conditions and the most ambitious growth perspective. The company helps their employees achieve their potential, rather than be assigned to an assignment the company rather chooses an assignment with you. As a consultant within this company you are not just a number, but you are offered equal or better working conditions as a big IT firm.
Your input is valued in the organization and attention is not only given to you when you do well for the company, but mainly when you have a personal achievement. Everyone in the company knows each other and share knowledge and experiences, and occasionally grab a bite and drink together.
* HBO/WO within the field
* Knowledge of the following tools Bitbucket, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Git, ClearCase, Splunk, Kibana, Logstash
* Linux / Open source background
* Knowledge of AWS and Azure
* Experience on scripting and coding
* Customer orientated and proactive attitude
* Good communication skills
* Fluent in Dutch and English
What you get
* Good competitive salary
* Pension Scheme
* Monthly phone allowance
* Lease car / travel allowance
* 25 days of paid leave
* Permanent contract
* Think tanks which allow for sharing knowledge and experiences
* Trips with fellow colleagues
* Open culture with no traditional organizational structure
* Paid training