1 Software Engineer - Chicago, IL - Benefits
As a Sr. Software Engineer, our client is seeking those who can effectively collaborate and communicate with various teams and work independently. A successful member of their team will learn and understand the overall business objectives. The Software Engineering team is contributing to the overall development and improvement of the services/products we provide for our customers.
What you will bring:
* Experience interpreting & refining business objectives into actionable requirements, having delivered large scale projects from concept to production.
* Experience using a modern programming language. Ideally you're already proficient in Clojure or another functional language but lack of it won't automatically disqualify you; our collective team background includes Ruby, Python, Java, Node.js, Erlang and C++. Show us you solved real, non-trivial engineering problems with your language and we'll be interested in you.
* Experience developing systems with Amazon Web Services technologies; Lambda/API Gateway experience a big plus.
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
* Experience building out Restful API's and consuming 3rd party API's.
* Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker a plus if you have it, but not required.
* Experience executing deliverables within an agile environment.
* Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
* Subsidized daily lunches.
* CTA & Metra benefit program.
* Free gym membership.
* Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
* Casual dress policy.
* Discounted Divvy memberships.
* 401(k) match program.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Fun, fast-paced work environment.
* Employee and peer recognition program.
* Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
* Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
* Flexible paid vacation policy.
* Free health benefit options.
* Intramural sports leagues.
* Weekly office events (happy hours, massages, game nights, private yoga sessions, catered
* breakfasts, etc.).
* Dual monitors and stand-up work stations.
* Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city.
* Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
* Equal opportunity employer.
For all inquiries about this position, please contact myself at 646-415-7495 or email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.