Platform engineer - Up to £85,000 - Permanent - west midlands based
My client is seeking platform engineers to add to their ever expanding team of consultants. You will be responsible for advising customers on the best practices to manage their internal systems most effectively. They want individuals who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the client's needs. You will work onsite to encourage quick decision making and help reduce misunderstandings.
You will work with cutting edge modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale, challenging projects that look to make a real difference. Does this sound like you? Then my client would love to have you as part of their amazing team!
What you'll need
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Experience of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
If you can show a good selection of the above then my client would love to have a chat!
What you'll get back
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* Excellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge opportunity for Career progression based on your performance
* A supportive and friendly environment
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
✉ firstname.lastname@example.org ☎0191 338 7485 or just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Jefferson Frank international is a member of the employment agency in relation the this vacancy.