DevOps Developer- E Denver, CO- Up to $165k
Denver based Cyber Security Company is looking for a DevOps Developer to join their team in their efforts to move the Company into the DevOps philosophy. In this position you will you will collaborate with team members to help the program teams learn how to better write, test, build, package, integrate, secure, operate, deploy, and monitor system capabilities in new and legacy software.
This position will be equally teaching and doing so someone with a strong mentorship mentality is desired.
Candidate must be a US Citizen able to obtain and maintain a TS-SCI Secret clearance. Candidates who already have clearance are eligible for a $10k sign on bonus.
What you'll do:
* Execute practical application of agile behavior
* Participate in planning, backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives
Learn and adopt multiple roles within the transformation team
* Develop software applications alongside program teams-in-training, in their own codebase, incorporating and sharing test, build, package, refactoring, etc
* Help teams-in-training add test and other pipeline automation to their existing systems
* Assist the transformation team to improve how it transforms other teams, through advancement of the teaching infrastructure, team capabilities, and training material
* US Citizenship and the ability to achieve TS-SCI Clearance
* 8+ years of experience developing in Java or C++ and with build, test and deploy automation tools (junit, cucumber, ruby, python, perl, etc), and continuous integration tools (Jenkins), configuration management tools (Chef)
* 5+ years of experience in agile development
* Experience with Cloud and Containerization: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work closely with other engineers and management
* Ability to develop and deliver training material
* Up to $165k depending on experience
* Relocation assistance available
* $10k sign-on bonus for Candidates with TS-SCI Clearance
* Excellent benefits
* Generous PTO policy
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Emily Arnold immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume.
AWS / Azure / GCP/ Cloud Computing /.NET / C# / WCF / OOAD / API / SQL / PaaS / IaaS
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for cloud technology recruitment, advertising more IaaS and PaaS jobs than any other agency. We work with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with cloud computing are.
Opportunities to speak with any cloud professionals who are considering a new career or job either now or in the future are greatly appreciated. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259 (4018) or visit www.jeffersonfrank.com
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.