Do you have a passion for system development?
Do you want to work with colleagues that understand your profile?
Do you want to work under a talented CEO?
This company has gathered the market's best developers across Göteborg and Stockholm and now has more than 50 experts with a passion for system development. They are working with modern and exciting technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, Architecture and IoT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Designing, implementing and maintaining Java applications
* Developing, testing, implementing and maintaining application software
* Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
* Understanding customer needs
* Fluency in Swedish - Written and Oral
* Back-end - Java 8+, JavaEE, Hibernate, Spring
* Agile Principles - Scrum, Kanban
* Knowledge or hands-on experience with Cloud - AWS, GCP
Why should you work here?
The CEO here started off as a Java developer himself, so his Java-house aims to help you reach your maximise your potential. After starting here you'll get a unique and structured development plan that allows you to maintain and expand your skill-set.
The flat company structure means that you're able approach the CEO directly about projects, courses and conferences, allowing you to take initiative.
For more information please call +46 (0) 775 888 606 or email email@example.com
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java, Web and Cloud recruitment, advertising more Java, Web and Cloud jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for development professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Java, Web and Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.