Our client is searching for a Data Engineer to work with a big name end client on AWS projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Ability to work in a team towards a common goal
* Participating in architectural design, innovation, and development of new services
* Provide guidance with respect to emerging cloud technologies and supporting resources
* Build high-performance, massively-scalable AWS-based systems
* Test and implement standards/design patterns to ensure compatibility and integration in cloud environments
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience in designing the middle ware integration flows
* Expert in security implementation in middle ware integration
* Expert in Scala coding, as well as Pig and Spark
* Familiar with HDFS/Hadoop
* Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases
If interested, please send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 813-437-6949 (ext. 6949).
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader in AWS recruitment. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Florida market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in this area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new employment opportunity now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Madison Bolen / AWS Big Data Specialization / Jefferson Frank International