Big Data / Machine Learning - Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
Have you spent your career building towards a career in Big Data and Machine Learning? Have you been day dreaming about a new role, one where you can grow and thrive with a fantastic company culture and cutting edge technology?
My client is hiring a Big Data and Machine Learning Engineer to specialize in Big Data technologies as soon as possible for an incredibly generous compensation and benefits package. The role has some remote possibilities but is located in the firm's Arlington, Virginia office primarily.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Lead a team to develop and execute your vision to create a specialized product for end users.
* Quickly bond with your team and company as a whole to most effectively work on time-sensitive projects for influential and powerful end users.
* Continue your education and training through the firm's top notch programs for growth and development.
* Experience and knowledge in Python, Spark, Scala, and R
* Extensive knowledge of AWS Pipelines and Database Use
* Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing Project Experience
* Experience with data processing tools in the AWS environment
To apply, please contact me at email@example.com and send a resume as an attachment - I'm excited to meet you!