The role of DevOps engineers revolve around a continuous improvement process. My client based in Gent is a one-stop shop for DevOps. They design, support and build using Ansible, Docker, Python; AWS, Puppet and Kubernetes. These are just some of the tools that will be at your disposal. They all love new technologies and state-of-the art is what drives them.
They question everything, as nothing is for certain. They are analytical and have a critical outlook towards each challenge. Furthermore, they love to be tested as each problem presents a new opportunity. When a new problem occurs, they work together and listen to each others suggestions.
Each of the team members are proactive and communicate clearly. They each excel at what we do best, but also have the ability to work autonomously and with the team. They just crack on, no-nonsense.
Their team requires:
* Minimum: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree is also welcomed.
* Professional knowledge of Dutch and English
Their technical tools include:
* Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* Docker, Kubernetes, Jira
* Python, Bash, Linux
* AWS, Google Cloud, Openshift
Their offer to you:
* Competitive salary based on your skills & experience
* Company car with fuel card
* Insurance packages, mobile phone and lunch
* In-house certifications to grow your career
They would like to meet you.
When can I arrange it for you? Drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org