Data Architect - Denver, CO - $145K
Data Architect - Denver,CO - $145K
A leading AWS partner is seeking a full-time Data Architect to work a full-time role. This client has helped enabled the success of over 2000 clients across the globe and is seeking a architect to join their premier team as they tackle their growing pipeline of high-value clients.
The ideal candidate will be skilled implementing cloud technology and have a genuine curiosity to expand their knowledge as they take on new and exciting big data problems clients are facing.
About the Role:
* Ability to deliver results under client specifications and deadlines in a consulting manner
* Mid-level position dedicated to developing and deploying cloud-based solutions to solve real-world business intelligence problems
* Design, architect and implement data process systems in order to build big data solutions tailored to meet specific client needs
* Expertise in leading software projects through all stages of the solution life cycle
* Must have very good communication skills and very good experience working on onsite-offshore model
* Have good analysis for troubleshooting problems and problem-solving skills
* Hands-on with Java parallel processing & SQL
* Experience in Cassandra & Analytics, as well as Hadoop, HDFS, Pig -, Relax
* Competitive salary
* Work from home! Only travel when need be
* Be a part of a global company with over 40+ offices across 17 countries
* Real opportunity to move up within the company!
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Matthew Muniz) 303-558-4344 or simply send me your resume to my email address email@example.com. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
For more information on available AWS jobs, Big data and Cloud market, I can be contacted at 303-558-4344. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.