An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Developer to join one of our great clients in London. The company is a leader in the payment industry and backed by a private equity firm. You will have the opportunity to work in London, specifically Shoreditch, which is the place to be right now for tech development!
As the future of payments will be in the Cloud, the company is constantly rebuilding their Cloud-based software and you will have a chance to fulfil your potential with AWS tools by working on some great green field projects.
The role involves:
* Develop, maintain, and debug cloud based micro-service APIs.
* Build, design and implement scalable microservices (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS).
* Design and maintain Big Data analytical algorithms to operate on petabytes of data.
* Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on complex projects.
* Stays informed and aware of technology industry standards and best practices through continuous learning and education.
The skills you will need:
* Working knowledge of Cloud (AWS) and Virtualisation technologies.
* Extensive experience with Java and knowledge of other programming languages (Node.js, Python, PHP etc.)
* Knowledge of databases such as SQL, NoSQL.
* A working/educational background in software development and experience working in a highly technical environment.
* Comfortable with agile software development methodologies.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (0)203 808 7278.