DevOps Team Lead - Cambridge - £75k + Benefits
A Process Management software house in Cambridge are looking for a skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to come in to lead their team of 3 DevOps engineers. Be the force driving the DevOps forward with approach autonomy and influence over future direction and projects you take on.
Become part of a very friendly and collaborative group of multi-disciplined engineers working across a number of different tasks and projects in a very exciting and fast-paced environment. They're very much focused around getting the results, rather than a specific way of getting to an outcome, so you have full say over the techs you implement.
What you will do
* Work on projects alongside enterprise-level national clients, as well as some smaller, more agile clients
* Strategise and manage the daily running of the DevOps team
* Help to maintain and develop the exisiting cloud infrastructure
* Ensure systems are kept up to date with newest and best practices, both from a DevOps and a security standpoint, as well as ensuring the effective implementation of bleeding edge tech and practices
What you will work with
* AWS and services - EC2, Auto Scaling, RDS, etc.
* Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
* IaC and automation - Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform, serverless
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contributions and Life Assurance policy
* 2 days remote working
* 33 days holiday
* And tonnes more!
aws, devops, lead, cloud, ansible, terraform, cloudformation, automation, containers, docker, kubernetes