My client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join the Operational team. The company is the market leader in the Travel Services industry and this is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, as you will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure.
The client offers great benefits such as bonus on top of salary and a few days working remotely.
The role involves:
* Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
* Monitoring and maintaining services.
The technical skills you need:
* Technological understanding/experience associated with cloud computing (AWS), including design, planning, management, maintenance and support.
* Strong UNIX experience
* Experience with programming languages and database management (My SQL/PostgreSQL preferably)
* Puppet/Jenkins experience and knowledge of virtualization tools beneficial
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (0)203 808 7278.