REMOTE - AWS Cloud Architect - $120,000 - $160,000k /travel required
Do you want to grow in an environment that encourages collaboration, idea sharing, and development? Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, where you can thrive and your efforts are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded? Whether you're an experienced professional looking to make a calculated change or you are just starting out in your career and want to build a solid foundation, we have some great opportunities available. If you are ready to make a change for the better and think that you have the right attitude, character, and skill set to join our team, we encourage you to apply!
* Hands-on Architect with deep understanding of AWS Services
* Experience of migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
* Good experience in designing Cloud solutions and Services (both Greenfield and Brownfield applications)
* Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions
* Ability to design applications utilizing Cloud native services
* Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
* Prior experience in DevOps, Infrastructure & Application Automation (Process Automation, CI-CD, Jenkins, Git tools)
* Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
* Prior experience in leading multi-faceted teams (Infrastructure, Application development, Cloud native teams)
* Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate non-functional requirements in the application architecture.
* Knowledge on cutting edge technologies as Containers using Dockers, Kubernetes, PaaS services, Microservices, Serverless computing Highly available & Disaster recovery solutions.
* Deep understanding of designing cost-effective apps in AWS (EKS vs EVS vs Mesos)
* Hands-on development skills (primarily write code for design prototypes)
* Strong communications and influencing skills
* Clear communication of status, commitment dates, and roadblocks
* Experience in consultative sales, design, and deployment of projects using Agile methodologies strongly preferred.
* An AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
* Years of Experience: 10+ years
* Java - SPRING BOOT+ SPRING CLOUD, REDHAT JBOSS, .NET, MVC 4/5 C#
* OPEN SOURCE - JS Framework, MEAN, SCALA, GROOVY, GO, PYTHON
* Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows
* Cloud: AWS - Cloudformation, Terraform, AWS LAMBDA, AWS KINESIS, AWS EMR, AWS RDS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, ML, IOT
* Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
* DevOps: CI/CD, Docker, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible or similar skills
* LOG and Monitoring: ELK, SPLUNK, PROMETHEUS, LOGAGGREGATOR, AZURE LOG ANALYTICS
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
* Migrate existing complex on-premises applications to the AWS platform
* Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on the business requirements
* Implement cost control strategies on the AWS infrastructure
* Help customers with their Cloud IT Strategy and Roadmap development based on their Business strategies (capturing
* current state, defining future state-To-be architecture) and building Transition state architecture
* Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Cloud platforms
* Evangelize and execute solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations
* requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customer organization to enable them to be cloud
* In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the
* adoption of Cloud
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.