AWS DevOps- Remote with 50% Travel
A premier AWS partner is seeking an AWS Architect to join their highly reputable team. The client is seeking an AWS Architect to continue to drive their vision by architecting and delivering platform solutions In this role, you will need to use your own personal judgement in regard to your prior experience with AWS to design and develop software architecture for future projects.
* Able to work well individually or within a team, and be able lead a team.
* Evaluate risks and develop solutions to ensure successful CD.
* Approach each task in a manner that will be efficient to completion of a project and adapt accordingly.
* Able to work remotely and travel to client sites when needed.
* Able to work well in a team setting and possess strong commutation skills, as role will involve working closely with development team
* AWS experience
* Experience with CloudFormation
* Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
* Experience with Chef or other CM tools
* Demonstrate proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, or Node.JS.
* Experience using a variety of tools across entire life-cycle (Jenkins, CloudFormation, chef, puppet, ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
* AWS Certifications are a major plus.
* S. Citizenship required as client works closely with United States Government
* Several years of technical experience in a AWS DevOps environment.
* Flexible salary
* Industry leading benefits
* Fully remote with limited travel
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 303.558.4377.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.