Enterprise Solution Architect (£70,000 - £110,000 + private medical, IT training and more)
Due to company growth, they're hoping to hire a number of Solution Architects who are
It's a consultancy role which requires you to be comfortable with UK wide travel, 3-4 days a week.
It's a requirement, that not so many people can fully commit to, but the company rewards this commitment.
One of the biggest benefits is provided IT training of your choice - two weeks a year, you get to choose what kind of training you'd like to have (doesn't have to be related to your role, just IT!) and the company will provide it/pay for it.
If you have experience in the following then we want to hear from you:
IT Transformation projects (e.g. Legacy Modernisation)
* System integration projects across multiple technologies
* Application & Data migration
* Cloud migration
* Digital (self-service) projects delivered to multiple channels (incl. Web Portals)
Good combinations would typically be:
* IT Transformation + Systems Integration
* IT Transformation + Application & Data Migration
* IT Transformation + Cloud Migration
* Digital (self-service) projects delivered to multiple channels + Systems integration
* Payments systems and standards
* Financial services domain knowledge including products and processes
* Business process engineering
* Knowledge of containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Java or .NET platforms and technologies.
If you're looking for a company that will help you develop and progress with your career, look no further and get in touch now.
Phone: +44 (0)191 300 9229