Application System Administration Manager | Houston | 90-130k | Dynamics AX
The Application System Administration Manager's role is to strategically design and implement information systems and networked software architectures that support core applications to assure their high availability. Candidate will be responsible for multiple systems and will be primary administrator of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP system. Will manage and develop the System Administrator Team.
* Experience administering Microsoft Dynamics AX in a multi-tiered environment is required
* A minimum of 5 years' related experience, with at least 3 years' experience in working with Dynamics AX
* Experience with SQL and PowerShell tools is a plus.
* In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
* In-depth knowledge of core enterprise applications, including ERP, Business Intelligence, and other tools.
* Designs and implements long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and software.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Dynamics AX 2012 R2 / R3 experience is preferred
If you would like to apply to this opportunity today please contact Colton Blanchard at 972-546-4866 or email your resume to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.