Data Engineer-AWS Big Data/ Los Angeles Area, CA
You will have:
* Proven experience in Data Science, Data Analytics and Data Management .
* Strong team ethics.
* Relevant AWS certification would be considered advantageous.
* Knowledge of associated programming languages.
* Involves all aspects of AWS Big Data developing.
* Working within a team carrying out your tasks as designated by the project manager.
* Diagnosing, reporting and fixing problems.
* Offers a good opportunity for career growth and further education in the sector.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.