Big Data Solutions Architect - AWS Big Data - Burbank, CA
Position: Big Data Architect
Length: 24 Months
I am working with an AWS partner in need of a Big Data Architect for their local Irvine based clients. They are in need of highly experienced Big Data solution Architects to develop proposals and execute solution projects for their top clients. You will have the ability to help design and build out AWS cloud platforms for their top clients, as well as creating analytic solutions to help solve existing business problems. This partner has helped over 7,000 clients with their AWS needs across industries like healthcare, telecommunication, oil and gas, and others. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to help you become more multi-versatile for future projects.
* Collaborate with AWS Engineering and Support teams to understand partner and end-user needs and create solutions.
* Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS Cloud Services
* On-site and remote technical engagements with partners and customers
* Participate pre-sales on-site visits, understand customer requirements, creating consulting proposals
* Expert hands on experience and architectural design with AWS Big Data stack (S3, EMR, RedShift, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Data Lake Formation, etc.)
* Knowledge in one or more of Java, Scala, Python and Bash
* Strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and the ability to architect Big Data
* Advanced leadership experience in enterprise-class data analytics architecture, including enterprise and solution architecture assessment/definition, and significant depth in two or more data analytics solution architecture components (i.e., data management, data integration, information delivery, and/or advanced analytics)
* Progressive experience in technical consulting leadership roles
* Experience with Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service on AWS cloud
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.