SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - Los Angeles, CA
Want to be apart of an inventing company who believes in suitability? Here is a company looking for a Senior Data Scientist!
* Being responsible for processing large test data
* sets creating scripts for data processing
* Development of data management tools
* Test data collection, processing, reporting automation.
Please have Experience In:
* Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
* Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
* Experience with distributed data/computing tools such as: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
* Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: email@example.com . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.