AWS Site Reliability Engineer - Dania Beach, FL - $125,000 salary
Our client is the one of the leading online retailers of pet-related products and is looking to enhance their ecommerce platform. The team is responsible for designing, building, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure of their internet facing and internal services.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual Site Reliability Engineer who can build a larger and well maintained infrastructure for their ecommerce platform. They are looking for candidates who are able to keep their composure in stressful situations and strive to add structure in high-pressure, fast paced tasks or projects.
What you'll do:
* Perform capacity planning and production readiness assessment
* Identify requirements for other operational teams (release engineering, automation, etc.) during application development phase
* Define application monitoring and alerting strategy
* Embed with product teams during the design and requirements phase of new product development through to initial production launch
* Be a technology and DevOps evangelist for the rest of the company
* Participate in on-call rotation for level 3 support escalations
What you'll need:
* Extensive experience working in an SRE role or similar
* Hands on experience with orchestration and system configuration tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, etc.
* Strong experience with virtualization, monitoring and automation.
* Software development experience (both scripting and "programming" languages).
* Demonstrated 5+ years of Linux System Administration.
* Experience with CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson.
* Ability to organize, troubleshoot and continuously learn.
* Previous experience working within controls such as SOX, PCI, etc.
* This position requires travel
If you would be interested in pursuing or learning more about this position please contact Adam Saryeldin at (813)261-4229 or via email at email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.