SR. Cloud (AWS) Infrastructure Architect - New York
1 Year+ Contract, On-Site/Remote flexible, Competitive Pay *Urgent
Our client engages in a wide variety of projects for customers, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and is obsessed about strong success for the customer. Their team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation.
Our client is looking to hire a highly technical cloud computing architect to help customers in migrating applications to cloud, while also collaborating with customers on key engagements. This includes delivering application migration assessments, migration planning, proof-of-concept (MVP) and lead implementation projects. These professional service engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
* Understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices
* Experience in building AWS Landing Zone architecture
* Experience in architecting and migrating large scale applications to AWS
* Experience in architecting and deploying DR on AWS
* Experience in automating infrastructure build on AWS (CloudFormation)
* Experience in implementing security frameworks on AWS such as PCI
* Experience with application discovery and planning (MRA and MRP)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional is preferred
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org and 646-863-7446. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!