Junior Data Architect Role - Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
Do you have a rare combination of skills that include data science techniques and Amazon Web Services experience? Have you been hoping to move roles and be valued and compensated justly for your mastery of these skills?
My client is hiring a data architect to work in a fantastic cultural company in the Washington D.C. area starting as soon as possible. The firm is working on cutting edge data science and machine learning models and is hoping to bring on a motivated worker to join their newest division.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Engage in the company culture, one that promotes personal growth and teamwork, while also developing professional skills in your chosen field.
* Lead and complete work projects with resourcefulness on tight timeframes.
* Work on tight deadlines for important clients in the area.
* Extensive knowledge in Python and R
* Multiple years of tangible experience with Artificial Intelligence and Spark
* Amazon Web Services Big Data experience
To apply, please contact me at email@example.com and send a resume as an attachment - I'm excited to meet you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for AWS and Big Data recruitment, advertising more AWS careers than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.