Senior AWS DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Kansas City - Contract-to-Hire
* Location: Overland Park
* Technology: AWS, IaC
* Type: Contract-to-hire (6-12 month)
Passionate about Automation and love working with Terraform and Python? Ping me ASAP. A client in Kansas City is looking to take on a Senior AWS DevOps Infrastructure Engineer who is extremely comfortable creating and maintaining AWS Accounts/ VPC's using Terraform. Comfortable to the point where you could also mentor more junior DevOps colleagues on these practices.
* Mentor Junior AWS DevOps Engineers on Automation and IaC practices
* Design, create and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
* Creating and maintaining AWS Accounts/ VPC's using Terraform and CloudFormation
* Server and application configuration using Ansible
* Extensive Python experience
* Extensive Terraform experience
* IaC and scripting experience
* Jenkins experience
* Ansible experience
* AWS Lambda experience
* Understanding of Agile Scrum
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.