Data Engineer, GA $100k-115k
Job Description - A highly respected client is seeking a skilled Data Engineer on a permanent basis to assist in a large scale implementation project with high profile clients. The Data Engineer will work closely with other data developers and scientists across different business units to build data products that will improve overall company performance. The ideal Engineer will possess excellent communication skills as well as being extremely technical working writing code, solving complex problems and working in a cutting-edge cloud-based platform. The ideal candidate will have experience with numerous big data Hadoop technologies along with hands on experience with the AWS cloud.
Location - USA, Georgia, Atlanta
This client is located in the city of Atlanta and has very good transport links within walking distance of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- 2 years of experience with Big Data Hadoop technologies, specifically Nifi, Pig, Spark, and HDFS.
- 2 years of experience with the AWS Cloud and related components.
- Ability to do data transformation, parsing, and other data transformation activities.
- Data transformation/Preparation- Develop ETL scripts to harmonize, filter, aggregate, and correlate data.
Skills + Qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Technology or relevant work experience.
- Must be an expert in Scala and Java coding.
- Hands on experience implementing RESTful web-services in Scala.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases is preferred.
- Experience with AWS cloud components such as Redshift, S3, and Lambda.
- Salary $100K-115K
- Full benefits
- Open minded and Innovative Environment
To Apply- Please email me an updated resume at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6891.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / Big Data jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.