Job Description - A highly respected client is seeking a skilled AWS Data Engineer on a permanent basis to assist in a large scale implementation project with high profile clients. The Data Engineer works with the technology team to build, maintain and support cloud computing environments. The Data Engineer will be play a major role in helping companies leverage Big Data, analytics, and technology to improve overall business operations. The Data Engineer will design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Location - USA, Florida,Tampa
This client is located in the city of Tampa and has very good transport links within walking distance of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Must be capable of producing, preserving, and supporting ETL pipelines.
- Designing, Architecting, and Developing solutions leveraging big data technologies in AWS.
- Experience working with a Cloudera Big Data environment, experience with Hortonworks is a plus.
- Hands on experience working with Cloud components including EMR, Lambda, Glue, EC2, SNS, and S3.
- Experience in building micro-services, Web Services, Map Reduce, Spark based Analytics processing.
Skills + Qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Information Technology.
- 3 years hands on experience in an AWS or Azure ecosystem is preferred.
- Must have strong experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka.
- Extensive experience working with AWS cloud services like EC2, EMR, RDS, and Redshift.
- Experience with functional programming languages preferably Python, Java, or Scala.
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools such as GIT and TFS.
- Salary $130k-150k
- Full benefits
- Open minded and Innovative Environment
To Apply- Please email me and updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6939.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / Big Data jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at: email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.