Senior Data Engineer Role - Bethesda, Maryland Area
Looking to take your career in the groundbreaking field of cloud technology to the next level? Hoping to work with the most up-to-date Big Data talent in the area to creatively solve problems and put your knowledge to the test?
My client is hiring a senior data engineer to start a new role in the Washington D.C. area in the coming weeks. You will get to resolve difficult problems in analytics, modeling, and exciting new technologies for extremely competitive compensation. All of the projects are done in small teams, giving you the opportunity to create a real, tangible impact by implementing your solutions based on the dynamic needs of the client.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Motivate others around you in small teams to come up with the best solutions to difficult problems.
* Lead and complete work projects with resourcefulness on tight timeframes.
* Engage with top-level training and education experts to expand your skillset.
* Multiple years of work experience with AWS and Tableau
* Deep and teachable skill in SQL and S/4HANA
Additionally, if you have any level of government security clearance, or had one in the past that can be easily reinstated, you may be able to be fast tracked for this role!
To apply, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a resume as an attachment - I'm excited to meet you!