AWS DevOps Engineer -$150k + Bonus - Remote & Limited Travel (30%)
We are currently seeking a seasoned, driven and dedicated DevOps Engineer to join a team of like-minded individuals who have thorough design, automation, scripting, and coding skills along with a passion for providing solutions and taking on new challenges in their field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Apply DevOps technical experience, best practices, and expertise throughout all tasks
* Work with AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CI/CD tools and pipelines.
* Ensure CI/CD tool implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code strategies
* Responsible for integrating and maintaining Code Analysis and Code Security tools across multi-stage CI/CD platform
* Extensive knowledge on containerization using Docker and multi-stage docker builds
* Automate AWS implementations for new cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures
Strong knowledge on cloud native CI/CD tools AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
* Experience working with AWS native services such as EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, Lambda, EBS
* Experience with AWS ECS managing multi-cluster container environments
* Experience with application deployment strategies i.e. Blue-green, canary and rolling
* Strong knowledge on application monitoring/logging tools New Relic/ELK
* Experience with Python, Node.js, Bash, Java
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or Professional
* Experience in nonrelational databases Cassandra/Solr, AWS DynamoDB
* Experience with Identity Management tools Okta or Auth0
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of building on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Allison Stasz at (813) 437-6851 or via email at email@example.com.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!