AWS DevOps Engineer- Dallas, TX- Remote Flex- Up to $140k
AWS Premier Partner is looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer to join their growing, 100% remote team. This company is looking for the best of the best to architect solutions and serve as an internal thought leader. This is a great opportunity for a Mid level Engineer to join a growing Company, expand their experience, and collaborate with some of the best Engineers in the Country.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5 yrs experience in a similar role
- 3+ yrs experience with Public Cloud (AWS preferred)
- 2+ yrs Docker
- Experience managing, monitoring, and optimizing the performance of cloud-native applications in production
- Experience with a configuration management tool (salt, puppet, chef, ansible, etc.)
- Proficiency in a modern scripting language (python, ruby, etc.)
- Linux and shell-scripting proficiency
- Tackling networking challenges related to hybrid, cross-region, and cross-provider deployments
- Must be willing and able to express your opinion and stand up for your ideas while also being open to suggestions and alternatives
- Scaling and tuning both relational and non-relational databases (bonus points)
- Up to $140k based on experience
- 100% remote
- Pre-IPO stock offering
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent benefits package
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Emily Arnold immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
AWS / Azure / GCP/ Cloud Computing /.NET / C# / WCF / OOAD / API / SQL / PaaS / IaaS
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for cloud technology recruitment, advertising more IaaS and PaaS jobs than any other agency. We work with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with cloud computing are.
Opportunities to speak with any cloud professionals who are considering a new career or job either now or in the future are greatly appreciated. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities and jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259 (4018) or visit www.jeffersonfrank.com
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.