Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Role - Permanent, Helsinki, Finland. *Native Finnish Speaker Only*
We are currently in a process of looking finding a suitable CTO for a computer software company in Helsinki, Finland. If you have experience as a CTO, or are at a senior level
and ready to progress your career further to the point of a CTO, we want to hear from you.
* Wide experience in architecting (and preferably developing) web apps using ReactJS, NodeJS, AWS, and/or Azure, API's, and integrations to legacy systems.
* Experience in relevant technologies is an additional advantage. This can include iOS, Android, Google Cloud, Python, Java, etc.
* Motivation and skills necessary to manage recruiting process (source and interview candidates), support sales in the context of technical direction, design architectures, and finally, start new software development projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to influence motivation and enthusiasm within the team and customers.
* Experience in Consulting and/or Project Management is an added bonus, but not compulsory.
**When applying for this role, a cover letter is essential. This cover letter must include details and number of years of the experience you have with the mentioned technologies in the requirements section above.**
If you think this role would be ideal for you, and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, please contact me directly via the following details:
Jit Dey (AWS & Azure Recruitment Consultant, Jefferson Frank International).
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +44 (0) 191 814 7446.
All details discussed will remain confidential.