They pay sincere personal attention to their colleagues so as to help them achieve their full potential. They do not "place" you in a company for a particular assignment, but rather choose an assignment together that suits you best. They are a young and fresh organization where the consultant is not just a number, and you'll notice that for sure!
You will work from the client location and their teams, involved in complex migration/optimization projects. In order to keep developing yourself, the projects often change in terms of clients, type of assingment and team composition..in this way you keep expanding your technical know how and improving yourself.
You will always use a variety of different tools in these teams, however you do not nessesarily have to be experienced with all of these as long as you are familiar with comparable tooling and most importantly you are willing to learn variants used by clients, so you need to be eager to learn and have and open ambitious mindset.
* HBO/WO Diploma
* Knowledge about cloud Iaas/Paas platforms
* General knowledge of virtulization, automation and orchestration
* Broad knowledge of AWS services
* Open source products
* Python, bash, ruby, PHP, perl etcd
* Puppet, chef, ansible or similar
* Git, SVN etc
* Vpn's, Dns, firewalls etc
* Good sense of humour
* Very Competitive salary
* Direct permanent contract
* Lease car/ travel allowance
* Training Budget
* Bonus for certification
* 25 holidays
* Phone allowance
* Bonus for bringing in new colleagues
* Your own blog
* Knowledge sharing, brainstorming and all expenses paid trips
* Open and creative culture