80-90K - Dublin, Ireland
Our client is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong programming background ideally with Python or Java to join their Cloud Practice team. The role will be building the DevOps Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery platform and coding framework that underpins our client's core products. This role will be supporting the Solution Architect in building the platform/ framework/ DevOps culture.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about automation, creative and innovative, with a track record of fully automated cloud infrastructure and CI/CD application pipelines
This client is always trying to do the right thing and look after their teams. Not only do they offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package but they also offer a yearly bonus.
This company, above anything, ensure you get a chance to grow and progress in your career. Whether this is working with the latest technologies or with the use of their allocated training budget and training days per year, you can always keep up to date with your skill set.
Below is an overview of what you can expect:
* Healthcare and pension contributions
* Flexi time and remote working options
* Working with agile teams
* Fast moving environment with quick decisions
* Educational assistance to support you in your studies
* Opportunity to learn and work with latest technology
* Encouraged to find new, innovative and agile ways to solve problems