Do you enjoy working with many clients that will allow you to travel all over the US? My client is seeking AWS Cloud Architects to join their team of REMOTE consultants located all over the US. This is a multinational company that offers competitive pay, bonusses, and up to 50% travel. If you have experience architecting solutions in client facing work as well as an appetite for travel, keep reading!
Role & Responsibility
* Architect and deploy highly reliable, scalable, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
* Responsible for the migration of on-prem existing applications to AWS
* Apply knowledge if AWS services to design the appropriate tools and technology to be used for clients
* Assist and educate clients on Cloud Strategy and roadmaps for the future
* Work with sales team to execute strategy and meet/exceed revenue goals
* 10+ years experience in IT
* Deep understanding of AWS Cloud Services
* 5+ years in designing and delivering large scale systems
* Strong communication skills - ability to educate and influence
* Experience with DevOps tools: CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
* Cloud tools - Cloudformation, Terraform, Lambda, Kinesis
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.