DevOps Architect- National/remote - Full-time $100k-155k/Annual
Want to work at a company with a network of technology champions? Come join a company where you will be a part of a team of DevOps Architects who love collaboration and watching people succeed. In this role, you will develop tools to assist in the automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments. As well as build cloud infrastructure and migrate systems to the cloud.
* Experience standing up and configuring release automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity).
* Experience using containers and container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Git, SVN, TFS, etc.) and command execution frameworks.
* Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc...)
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
* A passion for continued learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.